So, if you’re like me, and your shopping enjoyment has plummeted because you can’t buy anything without worrying whether or not you can feed in it, I thought I’d share some of my favourite eBay finds with you, to save you all some time!
- Embroidered Pink Shirt, £14.99 (I practically live in this one, I went for the pink, it’s definitely my favourite – they actually sell this on MissBella for £29.99 so I was chuffed with myself when I found the exact same one for actually half the price on eBay!)
- Stripy Embroidered Shirt, £9.99 (you can get it in black or navy, but I went for the navy)
- Floral Embroidered Shirt, £12.99 (#1 is the one I got)
- White embroidered shirt, £11.99
- Striped shirt with bird embroidery, £10.35 (Shirt #3)
We will need some mums shortly to try out some new breastfeeding and baby products! So like our page on Facebook to make sure you don’t miss out on freebies!